Shadowfury server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowfury server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elementals GM applications

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental

Elemental

Elementals GM applications Empty
PostSubject: Elementals GM applications   Elementals GM applications Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Greetings,

I am currently looking to be GM on the Server i really like the server and i want to be part of this Growing Community, I have had pass GM / Admin exp on lots of Server Inlcuding Scarlet WoW, WorldOfGamerZ, Illusion WoW, Overpowered. I am Great at Making Websites / Gear / Npc's i have all the Downloads and Mods i need to make any Custom thing i need. I also have Ingame Mods for Tickets And much more. Im great at tickets i'm always respectful and I love helping people i can always Solve Someones Problem. I am Very Active i play for about 12-13 hours Daily. And im 15 years Of Age. I live in Canada ON. The reason i mainly want to be part of the Team is Cause i love to Help and i think Id be a Great Addition to the Server Team with my Great sense of Humor and i love to Joke Around but i can Also be Very Serious when i need to be.
You can contact me by Forums / PM or Email elamental@hotmail.com. Id just like to Say Thank you if you read this and have a Good day!

Best Reguards,

Elemental.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elementals GM applications Bio_Hazard
Im a hazard to Society
Back to top Go down
Archer101

Archer101

Elementals GM applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elementals GM applications   Elementals GM applications Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:09 am

Thefox,Daveyjones

Bra, Nice 2 meet u er.. Wut ever ur name is (Please put in the "Introduce Yourself" category)
So. About your GM appl Just telling you and anyone who reads it.
PLEASE put ALL gm apps, Under mine (Thefox)ect.. So when Darkrogue goes through trying to chose a future Game master he doesnt have to goto1, then go back and into new 1.. Ect.. Just to help him out ya no?? Also
[Quote]:I have had pass GM / Admin exp on lots of Server Inlcuding Scarlet WoW, WorldOfGamerZ, Illusion WoW, Overpowered.
Why did you leave if you were Gm on so many servers? Did you get striped of your power and thats why you go to different serevs to piss and destroy theres, Although you might be lying about servers that you have been gm on (Not sayen that u r bro) (Just a suggestion)
We'd like to get to know you on the server - Thanx for reading bra!

Back to top Go down

Elementals GM applications
Page 1 of 1